Graduate trainee – Business Development
1 year placement
Are you looking for:
- a lucrative career with a defined career path?
- a way to earn by talking to people?
- a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment?
- a focused, supportive, on-going training environment, offering you skills for a lifetime?
Key skills we’re looking for:
- a drive and determination to succeed
- engaging, motivated people who communicate well
- a personable approach and ability to convey enthusiasm
- spoken and written English of the highest standard
- resilience, great self-motivation, with a strong work ethic
What we will provide for you:
- From £19k on-target-earnings
- Workplace pension
- A bonus structure to reward excellent performance and target achievement
- A clearly defined career path
- Thorough induction program
- On-going training on sales approaches and general business skills such as communication, leadership and presentation skills
- A fast-growing company
- Energetic and vibrant workplace
- Great networking opportunities and industry exposure with FTSE companies and businesses such as Fortune & Time Inc, Compass and Flex
- The opportunity to live in the beautiful South West, whilst having the business exposure of a London-based role.
At Broadley Speaking we have an exciting position available for a Graduate Trainee in Business Development. Broadley Speaking is a rapidly growing business, working with clients worldwide to help them generate new business opportunities.
In order to continue that expansion, we’re looking for motivated, outgoing Graduates to join the team. We’ll show you how to engage with decision makers and generate interest, as well as how to use our industry leading Prospect Management System, Omnia, to establish genuine leads.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new business opportunities for your client/s via the telephone
- Delivering performance KPI’s
- Keeping an up-to-date Omnia pipeline
- Account management, including up-selling
Discussing your clients’ products/ services with senior level decision makers through various mediums including telephone, email and social media
Fill in the form below and attach your CV – we look forward to speaking with you.